Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 1st Fathers Day!

He doesn't look comfortable at all . . . . ;-)


Daddy holding his first ever Fathers Day gift

What a day. Bryton and I are so fortunate to have Rob in our lives. He is an amazing father, and a wonderful man. I can honestly say that I could not ask for more. I have a beautiful, amazing son who makes me so proud, and humbled every single day- and his father is more than I ever dreamed of. Bryton is having a great day today- he is wearing clothes and doing well in room temperature. He is up to 7 mls an hour and tolerating it fine. They tried to take him off of the ventilator and put him on the vapo-therm yesterday for about an hour, but he's just not ready yet. But now that he's tolerating being at room temperature, they're going to try to move him into a crib sometime this week. He's doing better than we could possibly hope for and we are so excited, and proud. Happy Fathers Day from us to all you Dads!

No comments: