Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So Far, So Good

The tiniest little feet!!!


We haven't had a chance to get down to the hospital yet today, but I have already called and spoken to his nurse this morning. They were able to take him off the insulin!!! Yay Bryton! They are very happy with his heart rate, sodium and wet diapers. They did order the Echo which they will perform sometime this afternoon and we should know by tonight what their plan of action is. I promise I am working on getting more pictures up for everyone asap. I spend a lot of time by his bed so I am really only going to be able to work on this when we eat or come back to the house, but I promise you will all be able to see what's going on with our little man. In case anyone is interested, you should really check out www.marchofdimes.com there is a ton of information about what they do for people and lots of good resources if you want to understand Brytons situation a little more. Also check out www.rmhc.org if you'd like to see what Ronald McDonald House charities is about. They have already been such a blessing to us and as soon as our little man is better we are going to do whatever we can to volunteer and help out and we encourage you all to do the same. I always took for granted the little boxes you put your soda can tabs in and even the little change thing in front of the register at any McDonalds, but they provide some truly amazing things for people like us and every little bit counts. You'll know more when we do. Thanks everyone.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Milk on tap! So fantastic, stay away from the cupcake counter unless u wanna spend all your free time down stairs. There are no words to express just how beautiful that house is. I will get you pics ASAP. All my love